By accessing and using CARCITY.KY, you understand and agree to be bound to the website’s terms and conditions.
You will not use CARCITY.KY for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right to update the site at any time, for any reason without notice. It is your responsibility to check back from time to time to remain informed and up-to-date. You will agree to any changes if you continue using CARCITY.KY after the terms and conditions have been updated.
CARCITY.KY and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products, and services), is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
We do not guarantee that material on this site will be:
- accurate, current and error-free
- free of viruses or other malware
- complete and functioning fully
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage that may come from using or the inability to use CARCITY.KY and any websites that are linked to or from it.
You agree to release Car City from any claims or disputes that may come from using or the inability to use CARCITY.KY.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CARCITY.KY VISITS
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Cayman Islands.
Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of CARCITY.KY will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Cayman Islands.
Apart from these terms and conditions, there may be other legal notices on CARCITY.KY.
We are not liable for failure to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our control.
We have the option not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We might decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date. Doing so does not mean we are waiving the right automatically on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or void for any reason, the remainder of the terms and conditions set out above still apply.
OTHER DOCUMENTS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Our user content agreement, which is available at https://carcity.ky/terms-of-use/. Our user content agreement sets out the terms upon which you are permitted to upload content to our website and make use of its interactive functions. It also sets out the restrictions applicable to the type of content you may upload and describes our rights and remedies in respect of such content.
AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
Our website is provided for users in the Cayman Islands. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the Cayman Islands, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Last updated Feb 1, 2021.